Meeting Room Guidelines
The Essex County Small Business Development Resource Center and Reference Library (RCRL), offers the use of its room to small, minority and woman-owned businesses for meetings.
- Permission to use the RCRL does not imply endorsement of any organization using the room.
- You can reserve the Resource Center for meetings by calling 973-621-7958 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All meetings shall be held Monday to Friday, between the hours of 11 am and 2 pm.
- The meeting room is closed on County Holidays.
- The RCRL room can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people for a meeting.
- Meetings cannot be scheduled on a weekly basis.
- Reservation approval will be on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
- Patrons who cancel a meeting shall notify the RCRL at least 7 days in advance.
- The RCRL reserves the right to cancel or relocate any scheduled meeting if circumstances are warranted.
- No admission charges, collections, or other money-raising activities may be attached to use of the meeting room.
- Groups may charge attendees for costs of program, if appropriate.
- The conduct of the meeting will be professional and well-governed.
- Excessive noise or use of hazardous materials is prohibited.
- Smoking and use of alcoholic or any beverages is prohibited.
- All groups are responsible for any damages to the RCRL or its property.
- All groups are expected to leave the room clean and as they found it.
- There is no fee charged for use of the RCRL for meetings.
- The Hall of Records, and by extension the RCRL, is accessible to wheelchairs.
- Wheelchair accessible entry is through the Jurors Entrance.